24 febrero, 2024

Stand by me (Ben E. King)

 

STAND BY ME

When the night has comeAnd the land is darkAnd the moon is the only light we'll seeNo, I won't be afraidOh, I won't be afraidJust as long as you standStand by me
So darlin', darlin', stand by meOh, stand by meOh, standStand by me, stand by me
If the sky that we look uponShould tumble and fallOr the mountain should crumble to the seaI won't cry, I won't cryNo, I won't shed a tearJust as long as you standStand by me
And darlin', darlin', stand by meOh, stand by meOh, stand nowStand by me, stand by me
And darlin', darlin', stand by meOh, stand by meOh, stand now Stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by meOh, stand by meWon't you stand by
_______________________________________
 
LETRA Y ACORDES
 
e|---------------------------------------------------------------||
B|---------------------------------------------------------------||
G|---------------------------------------------------------------||
D|---------------------------------------------------------------||
A|--5-5-0-4-5-5--5-4-2-2-0-2-2--2-0-------2-0-0--0-4-5-5--0-4-5-5||
E|---------------------------------3-3--3------------------------||

y stos son los acordes


VERSE ONE
G When the night has come
Em ....And the land is dark
C D G And the moon is the only light we'll see VERSE TWO
G No, I won't be afraid,
Em ...No, I won't be afraid
C D G Just as long, as you stand , stand by me. CHORUS
G So,darling, darling, ..stand by me,
Em ...Oh! stand,..by me
C D G Oh, stand now....stand by me...stand by me VERSE THREE
G If the sky that we look upon
Em ...Should tumble and fall
C D G And the mountains should crumble to the sea, VERSE FOUR
G I won't cry, I won't cry,
Em ...No, I won't shed a tear
C D G Just as long, .as you stand..stand by me. CHORUS
G And, darling, darling, .stand by me,
Em ...Oh! stand,..by me
C D G Oh, stand now.....stand by me....stand by me INSTRUMENTAL: PLAY TWO VERSES CHORUS
G And, darling, darling, ..stand by me,
Em ...Oh! stand,..by me
C D G Oh, stand now.....stand by me...stand by me CHORUS TWO
G When ever your in trouble won?t you....stand by me
Em ...Oh, Stand...by me
C D G

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario